I mentioned in a previous post that Dr. Dan Murphy provided us with a recommended reading list on nutrition at the chiropractic seminar that I attended at the beginning of December 2011. Dr. Murphy is known in the chiropractic profession as being one of the most intelligent men on the planet. Dr. Murphy regularly reviews the current literature and research studies and passes on this information on to the rest of the profession. You can find more information about Dr. Murphy at his website www.danmurphydc.com. Below are links to these books available at Amazon.com. For the purpose of full disclosure, these are affiliate links meaning we will receive a small commission from Amazon if you purchase these books from them. Most of these books, however, are probably available from your public library. I have not yet had a chance to read these books, but as I do, I will post individual reviews.
- The Paleo Diet for Athletes: A Nutritional Formula for Peak Athletic Performance [Paperback]
- The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy (Primal Blueprint Series)
- The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
- The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat
- The Better Brain Book
- Our Stolen Future: Are We Threatening Our Fertility, Intelligence, and Survival?–A Scientific Detective Story
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About(TM) Children’s Vaccinations